Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Because I'm A Girl

Because I'm A Girl - Kiss



This is a touching MV which shows us how much man can sacrifice for their loved ones. The song was released in 2002, quite long ago but wonderful song will always be remembered.

"You told me that you wanted me and now that I've given you everything, you tell me you're leaving" and "They say that when you give a guy all he wants he quickly get bored" seems true to me. It is the cat string theory in place again. Below is an illustration of cat string theory.



I happened to let cat string theory and law of attractions to play a trick on me also and I hate it. I was hoping to buy a Sony Cybershot camera for quite some time and finally I got it a few days back but the camera no longer interests me. The feeling of owning it is so different from what I expected at first, another clear example of not knowing what I really want. Maybe I should really go and live in seclusion...

No comments: